Monday, February 16, 2009

Became as Mad as rabbits

Dylan, Stephen, and I went to Falls Park and filmed our music video for "Lost!" by Coldplay [but before, we met at Stephen's house and got cake =D]. On Valentine's Day. It was weird to walk around the park and be practically the only single person there.
We saw these three teenagers and the 1 guy with them was smoking and being totally insane. After we thought they left we started filming [I was singing] and I heard one of the girls from [apparently] above us say "She's good!" Bleh. Then they showed up later when we were outside Starbucks and the guy failed miserably at trying to show us "screamo", and proceeded to shout "I'm high, Jesus Christ!!" as they all walked away.
Then there was this second group of teenagers who wanted to watch Stephen and I "argue", but we ended up moving. When I was getting my jacket [Dylan and Stephen were standing a few yards from me] one of the girls said to me "Hey, tell your friend I'll give him a hand job if [can't remember]!" I don't know which friend she was talking about, nor do I WANT to. I was creeped out, so I just kinda walked off [and never mentioned that again until now].
I don't think our video's gonna turn out so great. We had a bunch of stuff in mind that we couldn't do because of our time/location, and Dylan was apparently on a timer [was being picked up at 6:15] so we had even LESS time, and all three of us never got to Stephen's house, so I never got to record on his Mac and may end up with male vocals in the video! I ended up walking back with just Stephen. And my mom drove passed us right as we were crossing the street to get on the road that goes to his house [talk about perfect timing XD] so I went home from there.
Yeah, interesting day...

2 comments:

  1. i just dont like that you cut off "Do you remember when....from what we would miss."

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i didn't want the title to be too long
    2. i didn't really need all of it

    ReplyDelete