Sunday, February 8, 2009

I wanna Break every clock, the hands of time could Never move again...

I used to think that I didn't want to leave my current school because of the school itself.
Wrong.
I hate this school. But I love the people in it unconditionally.
I'm stuck.
I don't want to stay here, but I'm afraid of high school.
I guess this is what happens when you stay in the same place with the same people for six years of your life; you get attached.
My friend and I came up with a solution.
You've heard the saying "forever and a day", right?
Here's our solution: summer forever, and a big party with everyone at CTC on that final day.

4 comments:

  1. idk...everything is just so stressful. i mean, it used to be really great, but idk...everything just seems to have gone downhill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anberlin lyrics!

    jk ifeel kinda the sameish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, all schools are going to be stressful. I think that things are just more worrisome now because we're having to fret about high school and all the lovely stuff that comes with it in addition to our normal work.

    ReplyDelete