Saturday, March 14, 2009

If I never see your face again, I don't mind.

After my last post...
Amber and I made it to state for NHD.
Can you say irony?
A table fell, our projector wouldn't turn on , and when it finally did, the computer died. Our scenes were non-existent. We had to improvise our costume changes without transition of decades music. Amber said "...thanks to the protests of Negroes around the world." And we placed second. And we're moving on.
But, we have to practice once a week (or once every two weeks) until April 25th. Gr.

I am perpetually tired from going to Anderson for that, and from the party afterward... Again, Stephen was a complete ass. I really don't like that guy lately.
At all.
He tried to take control of the party (as he does with EVERY clan thing which annoys the HELL out of me). He started texting Janna after he left, and accused Lois of having some personal vendetta against him, and then said that he wanted to make her feel bad. He TOLD JANNA to MAKE LOIS FEEL BAD.
w.t.f.
And after Lois told Janna to text him back with her thoughts on that, he sent her a lengthy facebook message about *I'm assuming* her "personal vendetta."
DUDE.
You can't accuse someone of having something against you and then tell their friend to MAKE THEM FEEL BAD and then NOT expect them to get mad! I question why we hang out with some of these guys.
Increasingly.

I had cake for breakfast.

Oh! And I got clotheslined (thanks, Zack T_T) and I hit my head this morning.

EDIT: My friends once again showed their ASS HOLEISHNESS and how little they care about what I say or do once again at the party. We played Mafia, and I got to be the story teller for the first time in my life. "The city of Townsville," I began. At that moment EVERYONE started talking. Loudly. Only Loses noticed when I sat down on the table facing the floor in frustration and sadness.

1 comment: