Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Working at a 9-5 pace

Job Shadowing is tomorrow...
Let me just express how stupid I think it is that people want us to decide what we're going to do with our lives when we're in the freaking eighth grade!
Seriously. This is like the dumbest thing since vertical helicopter ejector seats.
...Ok, maybe not. But in my opinion, it's a freakin close second.
My way of rebelling against it: I'm job shadowing my mom even though I don't have any interest whatsoever in what she does and I'm going to play on my computer and read all day. She'll give me good reviews because she loves me ^^

...I hope...

On the plus side, I'm getting out of school for a day!
Although I have to leave home at 7:15 and won't get home till after school, so I might as well be there anyway.

2 comments:

  1. vertical ejection seats! i found that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thank you. normally i would've had nothing to compare that to XD

    ReplyDelete